- 1 TomoShop® Viewer Series
- 1.1 Main Functions
- 1.1.1 Converting/Exporting to various file data
- 1.1.2 Reducing Ring/vertical artifact
- 1.1.3 Coloring
- 1.1.4 Segmentation
- 1.1.5 Volume Editing Tools
- 1.1.6 Volume Visualisation
- 1.1.7 2D & 3D Measurement and Analysis
- 1.2 Required environment for using TomoShop® Viewer Series
- 1.3 Import and Export
- 1.4 Details
- 1.1 Main Functions
TomoShop® Viewer Series is software for bridging a gap between CT(MRI) data and 3D printing.
Using TomoShop® Viewer, create 3D Data from CT(MRI) 3D data, and 3D printing.
- from DICOM / vol (for 3D printer)
- Enable to use it for 3D printing.
- Enable to edit the 3D data by 3D editing software.
- from DICOM / vol (For CAD software)
- from DICOM / vol (for 3D editing software)
- Enable to edit the 3D data by 3D editing software, before making 3D models by 3D printer.
- Initial CT data has Ring-artifact that is not exist on the sample you want to see, and prevent to make real outcome. TomoShop Viewer has a function of reducing ring-artifact.
- Coloring sample 3D image, and paste those color data on to the STL(Stereolithography) data.
- Select only the part you want to model.
- Editing, deleting, modifying the shape of Volume data in detail.
☞ Go to the detail of Volume Editing Tools
- This method adds more realistic features on the 3D image.
- Free-form curve1(open)
- Free-form curve2(closed)
- Free-form curve3(circle)
Display selected sections at one time.
- Enable to operate the soft on touch panel PC with Windows OS(Windows 8).
TomoShop® Viewer series can be generated under the following condition of PC.
- NVIDIA’s GPU and with CUDA capability. Ex. GeForce, Quadro, Tesla
- Compute Capability should be 3.0 or higher.
- Latest driver should be installed.
Checking an apropriate GPU at the site below:
- OS: Windows XP sp2 (x64) / Vista(x64) / 7(x64 or x86) / 8(x64 or x86)/10(x64 or x86)
- Memory: 2GB (minimum condition)
- Power Unit (Recomended): 650W or higher
- 2D Slice Data
- DICOM, TIFF、PNG、BMP、JPEG
- 3D Raw Data
- Volume File (Vol), DICOM
- Raw(3D), etc
- Stereolithography(STL), VRML(.wrl), IGES
- 3D Data:
- DICOM(.dcm), TIFF, PNG, BMP, JPEG, Volume File (.vol)
- WMV, H.264(.mp4)
Y ＝ Included
N ＝ Not Included
OPT = Optional Function (Separately price)
Price for End User = Price for Ordinal User
OEM Price = Price for CT Manufacture
Currency Converter → Click here!